Runamoke???

Willie_B

Runamoke???

Post by Willie_B »

I got in contact with Ron Smith a year back about a top for my moke. Due to covid and people issues it has been slow going. The last contact was the end of January this year. He sent photos of it done but for a few small bits. He mentioned at that time he was having health issues himself. I have been unable to contact him recently. No replies to emails or calls returned. I have tried his mobile number and the shop phone. Has anyone heard anything about him or the business?

I am at the point of my build that I need the top to know to where to put the fasteners on the windscreen frame. Thanks for any help.
Live Laugh Moke
Shaun78

Re: Runamoke???

Post by Shaun78 »

I have had contact with Ron this year about a few things including a hood,the people who were making his hoods retired and he was trying to find someone else to make them,I spoke to him in June and he told me he had made progress and had a hood just about done and if it was good he would use them to make some more,I tried to contact him about a week ago to see how things were going but no reply.i know like you said he was unwell earlier in the year,hope all is well with him.
Willie_B

Re: Runamoke???

Post by Willie_B »

Got Ron on the phone today. He was in Greece actually. Said he would send it out when he returns.
Live Laugh Moke

Return to “Hood/Seats”