Seats

Questions (and answers) about Mokes that are not covered elsewhere.
Doug G
MMC Member

Seats

Post by Doug G »

What is the best, worst, most amazing, cheapest, most expensive seat for a Mini Moke?
Having a moking good time!
werewolf

Re: Seats

Post by werewolf »

doug.. the best seats I have found for the chokes. is the ACG moke seats.. they are in LA.. I will send you the link.. later bc ps.here they
IMG_0310.JPG
are in that dark blue choke with tan seats...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tim

Post by Tim »

There aren't many choices from other vehicles, as the Moke is so narrow. The NA and NB Mazda MX5/Miata seats are most popular around here. There are some other small car seats that will fit, Suzuki Cappucino and maybe Daihatsu Copen, but they are really hard to find here.

Some Mx5 seats have speakers in the headrests which sounds like clever thinking - if you like hearing music.

Tim
Any sarcastic, ignorant, libellous, unfounded or stupid opinions expressed in or through this message are the opinions of the author and do not reflect the opinions or views of any member of The Mini Moke Club or the opinions or views of any other individual.
werewolf

Post by werewolf »

doug.. seats can ONLY be 16.5 inches wide.. to fit in these chokes.. a normal classic mini seat is 19 inches wide.. I have NOT found any other seats than these ACG mokes seat that will fit.. I really like seats that tilt and slide.. later bc

Return to “Moke Talk”