re yellow choke on ebay.co.uk X 15 from Dubai

The place for eBay Moke alerts/comments/moans and laughs
werewolf

re yellow choke on ebay.co.uk X 15 from Dubai

Post by werewolf »

Guys.. I see there is a New yellow new choke LHD on ebay.co.uk today.. #174903557200.. I talked to the owner of the them yesterday. Robin Reeves.. He has bought 15 chokes from dealer in Dubai. that could NOT get them registered.. there.. Mokes came from Moke Int Ltd.. and were made in Wuhu, China.. their is a catch. NO V5s or IVA yet on them.. I made offer for the lot.. but me thinks they are worth lot less than 125000 quid with NO V5/ IVA.s.. later bc Monte Carlo Minis Ltd. Earl NC
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

Re: re yellow choke on ebay.co.uk X 15 from Dubai

Post by Nigel(no top)Sykes »

Yeah. I’d noticed it Bill, it’s been on there for a week or so.
Come on summer
werewolf

Post by werewolf »

NIgel.. I spoke with Alex Smith of Hendys of Poole.. who imported and sold the 56 chokes from Moke Int Ltd..this year.. and he told me that the 15 mokes could NOT be registered with DLVA in the UK with V 5. or even get IVA with certificate of newness.. which is like our MSO.. manufacture statement of origin.. in the USA>. I made offer for the lot of 15 chokes. but sure NOT going to pay 12500 quid with NO V 5..will update.. bc
werewolf

Post by werewolf »

IT will be interested if seller of the yellow choke.. can get IVA and V 5. time will tell.. good luck.. bc
Doug G
MMC Member

Post by Doug G »

werewolf wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:09 NIgel.. I spoke with Alex Smith of Hendys of Poole.. who imported and sold the 56 chokes from Moke Int Ltd..this year.. and he told me that the 15 mokes could NOT be registered with DLVA in the UK with V 5. or even get IVA with certificate of newness.. which is like our MSO.. manufacture statement of origin.. in the USA>. I made offer for the lot of 15 chokes. but sure NOT going to pay 12500 quid with NO V 5..will update.. bc
Hope you have made good progress.
Having a moking good time!

Return to “eBay”