2016 Moke parts

cprapha123

2016 Moke parts

Post by cprapha123 »

Hello, I just bought a 2016 Moke in the bahamas and we think it’s not starting because we need a crank sensor and a cap positionner shaft sensor.
Would anyone know where I can find these parts? From the UK Incan get it to the bahamas somehow…

Thank you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tim

Re: 2016 Moke parts

Post by Tim »

You will need to work out what engine is fitted. I think that model was fitted with the same motor as the Chery QQ, possibly the 1100cc SQR472F. You may be able to find parts for it on Chinese websites like Aliexpress.

You're really going to be on your own with this car. Its what we call an orphan in Australia. Basically you have a car that has no dealer support. If you can't source parts/repair it yourself you're really in trouble.

Tim
Any sarcastic, ignorant, libellous, unfounded or stupid opinions expressed in or through this message are the opinions of the author and do not reflect the opinions or views of any member of The Mini Moke Club or the opinions or views of any other individual.
cprapha123

Re: 2016 Moke parts

Post by cprapha123 »

Thank you Tim!

Return to “Electrical”