London to Brighton Run 2022

grantourer
MMC Member

London to Brighton Run 2022

Post by grantourer »

The date for the London to Brighton run has now been confirmed. Sunday 15th May. More details to follow, as I get them.

Regards, Graham
Moke Club Events Coordinator
Regards, Graham & Judith
1981 Aussie Moke
1989 Portuguese Moke
1979 Clubman Estate
grantourer
MMC Member

Re: London to Brighton Run 2022

Post by grantourer »

Hi Guys and Girls. Please see below form Chris Naish our Southern area rep:-

The booking system has changed....You have to apply yourself when the system opens to : London to brighton.co.uk website from
28 February to 6 March ONLY. There is a drop down link for the Moke Club when it asks for Club Membership.
You will get your ticket through the post direct from LSMOC, and read the paperwork that comes with it as it's useful on how to get to the start!!
I, as coordinator will be informed of your application and I'll be in touch nearer the time.
The venue is Cheam Recreation Park, it is a massive area and at the time of writing I've seen it and discussed the layout, and doubtless Andy Woolhouse will get us through to the A23!!
If you do apply and have not done this event before can you inform me by email ( chris.naish@mokeclub.org please put L2B in the subject line ) so I can inform you along with the 'Regulars' of anything important.
All details of gates opening / camping are all on the website.
Hope to see YOU there!!

Regards, Graham.
Moke Club Events Coordinator
Regards, Graham & Judith
1981 Aussie Moke
1989 Portuguese Moke
1979 Clubman Estate
grantourer
MMC Member

Post by grantourer »

Hi Guys and Girls.

Correct web registration link is:- https://www.london-to-brighton.co.uk/apply
Regards, Graham & Judith
1981 Aussie Moke
1989 Portuguese Moke
1979 Clubman Estate
dpstjp
MMC Member

Post by dpstjp »

ULEZ charging

The L2B organizers rightly point out that you are responsible for paying the ULEZ charge and Congestion charge if you pass through either zone on the way to Cheam.

Historic vehicles (ie over 40 years old) are exempt from the ULEZ charge, though not the congestion charge. The congestion charge has specific times as well that are worth understanding.

It's worth checking your vehicle's reg number on the TFL website before needlessly paying over the charge if not needed.

See you all on the 15th.

Dominic Powell
dpstjp
MMC Member

Post by dpstjp »

Massive thanks to Chris and everyone else who made the day (albeit soggy) such great fun.

Return to “London to Brighton Mini Run 15th May”