Gallery 2022

Posts relating to the Club.
woolfie

Gallery 2022

Post by woolfie »

Have we stopped using the gallery for photos ? I see we have no additions for 2022 as yet. Are all photos going on to the facebook arm of the club or am I missing out on a link to somewhere else.
Cheers.
Wind in the hair fun :D
Doug G
MMC Member

Re: Gallery 2022

Post by Doug G »

My Mini Moke is out of my control and is in the hands of a Mechanic in Nevis, so unfortunately I can't take pics of it. :oops: :cry: :oops:
Having a moking good time!
Jez

Post by Jez »

I've raised this issue earlier, and we're heading towards the end of the year fast and there's no record of it !

Anyone up for being the Gallery Master?

Jez
DBL 785B
Wally2
MMC Member

Post by Wally2 »

Hi Jez, I was the gallery master but I have withdrawn for three reasons
1. Over the past couple of years only you and George Wade actually sent me any photos!
2. In order to access the gallery I had to log on as Richard Crowe using his password etc. which I believe is no longer usable. Also in order to put photos on the gallery or add a new folder (I.e. 2022) the instructions were 4 A4 pages long. Last time I tried to add a new folder I crashed the system and deleted ALL of the photos, Richard had to get the systems guy to reinstate it all.
3. I am not convinced that a gallery master is required, members should be able to put their own photos on and it should be easy for even technofobes like us to do so, otherwise they will not bother.

I hope that the club can sort a suitable way forward on this as I have photos from the Barnard Castle and the National to put on there.
Perhaps a topic of conversation at the AGM.
Over the past 10 years I have put lots of photos on but I do wonder how many others do or even how many actually look at them. I find it easier to go back and look at photos of a particular event on the gallery whereas trying to find them on Facebook is impossible.
Hope this helps!
Chris
Chris
WEEMOKE
JUX180D
Jez

Post by Jez »

Thanks Chris for all of your message. So yes, let's hope at the AGM, the topic is raised and an able individual raises their hand to get the Gallery going again.

All the best

Jez
DBL 785B
Wally2
MMC Member

Post by Wally2 »

Was there any discussion/outcome for the photo gallery at the AGM?
Chris
WEEMOKE
JUX180D
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

Post by Nigel(no top)Sykes »

There was some discussion prior to the AGM and all I can report is that it is being looked into. We shall have to wait and see what the prognosis is and then we can try and find a way forward.
Come on summer

Return to “Club Talk”