Suspension Cone Recommendations?

peterbradbury

Suspension Cone Recommendations?

Post by peterbradbury »

Hi All,

The radiator is out of the Moke so it seems a perfect chance while access is better to replace the rubber cones. The question is, with which of the many options available? I've a couple of standard ones and a full set of Minispares evo ones (intended for the mk1 currently being restored) on the shelf, or are there better options out there?

Thanks

Peter
67 Morris Moke
Willie_B

Re: Suspension Cone Recommendations?

Post by Willie_B »

I used the EVO ones on the front of my mini. They are a bit stiffer than the stock ones. That is what i wanted for the mini. I went stock on the moke as it will not be driven like the mini. The EVO ones had no paint on the metal part so don't forget to paint that part before install.
Live Laugh Moke
peterbradbury

Post by peterbradbury »

Thanks for that, with the lack of padding on the English seats I may go standard then! Certainly bear in mind painting the evo ones when I build up the Mk1 subframes.
67 Morris Moke
Tim

Post by Tim »

I had the full Moulton Smootha Ride kit from Minisport fitted to my Moke. It was really good when it was firts fitted, but its got pretty hard now.

Tim
Any sarcastic, ignorant, libellous, unfounded or stupid opinions expressed in or through this message are the opinions of the author and do not reflect the opinions or views of any member of The Mini Moke Club or the opinions or views of any other individual.

Return to “Steering/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres”