Photo Gallery 2022

Posts relating to the Club.
Jez

Photo Gallery 2022

Post by Jez »

Just wondering if there is going to be a 2022 put onto the Photo Gallery?

No I'm not volunteering, as I haven't the first clue or am clever enough to know where to begin, but we do have some very clever in the Club, so ?

Jez
DBL 785B
Jez

Re: Photo Gallery 2022

Post by Jez »

So 2022 has left us and I know there are a lot of photo's from the many and various events that took place. So the question still stands, are anywhere nearer getting a clever person to restart our Photo Gallery ?

All the best to all Moker's for 23.

Jez
DBL 785B
64moke

Post by 64moke »

Hi Jez
looks like your request has fallen on deaf ears yet again Moke club paid a lot of money to have
the forum up dated and now seem to be letting it die facebook is not the answer why should i
have to go on facebook to see whats going on i am not a member of facebook so i expect to see
information about moke events on the forum I think all committee and members should support
the moke club forum,
Quite a lot of clubs have gone over to facebook and they have regretted it. Robin
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

Post by Nigel(no top)Sykes »

I’ve got my hearing aids in, so I hear you loud and clear.
Come on summer
grantourer
MMC Member

Post by grantourer »

I do post Moke Events on the Forum, and also on the website. I also do not do Facebook, and agree we should use the Forum more.
Regards, Graham & Judith
1981 Aussie Moke
1989 Portuguese Moke
1979 Clubman Estate
Jez

Post by Jez »

Dear all,

We are now well into 2023 and many events are coming up and we have already had the L2B, and still I am not aware that we have the ability to place photo's onto the forum. These photo's are not just a record of an event, they are memories of great times and we must keep a record of them. So please, lets not go through yet another whole year without our Photo Forum.

Thanks

Jez
DBL 785B

Return to “Club Talk”