New TV Show

Questions (and answers) about Mokes that are not covered elsewhere.
Tim

New TV Show

Post by Tim »

My household are big fans of the Death In Paradise series so there is much excitement about the coming spin-off series set in Australia. Especially since it appears to star a late '70s or early '80s Aussie Moke (plus a dog and some humans).
https://redplanetpictures.co.uk/news/ca ... o-paradise

Tim
Any sarcastic, ignorant, libellous, unfounded or stupid opinions expressed in or through this message are the opinions of the author and do not reflect the opinions or views of any member of The Mini Moke Club or the opinions or views of any other individual.
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

Re: New TV Show

Post by Nigel(no top)Sykes »

On the Beeb. I have got a licence, honest guv.
Come on summer
Tim

Post by Tim »

I forgot you had that system, does it still exist? The ABC was always just subsidised by the Government here, probably cheaper than trying to enforce licences.

That said, we tend to have to pay for most of the decent British TV now, otherwise there is more than a 12 month delay before it goes on free-to-air. Annoyingly we pay for both BBC First and DisneyPlus because BBC stuff is spread across both.

Tim
Any sarcastic, ignorant, libellous, unfounded or stupid opinions expressed in or through this message are the opinions of the author and do not reflect the opinions or views of any member of The Mini Moke Club or the opinions or views of any other individual.
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

Post by Nigel(no top)Sykes »

It still there, and still creaking at the seams. I occasionally get emails from them telling me I’ve not renewed my license for the address I’ve not lived in for two years. As the aerial on board is useless and the tvs have never really worked I’ve learned to live without Telly guides……..unless someone tells me :lol:
Come on summer

Return to “Moke Talk”