Contacting the Editor

Posts relating to the Club.
carrie

Contacting the Editor

Post by carrie »

Dear All,

Just a little reminder when you send in your submissions by email for Moking to Phil Cant, can you please use the email address as listed in the magazine. It is possible that emails which are not being sent to this address have gone astray. Please also remember that he can take submissions by post, email, cd, hand written on the back of a fag packet, chewing gum wrapper etc. he is not fussy. Photo's are welcome in all formats as well.

Thank you
Carrie Cant
Moking Proof Reader
Doug G
MMC Member

Post by Doug G »

blue]OK[/color] :D
Having a moking good time!
mpmoke

Post by mpmoke »

Editor Phil!
I emailed some stuff a week ago or so, did it get through the SPAM-filters?

Header was "The yellow Moke, Miss Moneypenny."

Keep up the good work with the magazine

:)
BMC Mini Moke 1967, English, yellow (object..)
BMC Mini Moke 1964, Rhodesian, green (running)
carrie

Post by carrie »

Micke,

It has not come through can you try again, it is going through to another email address. If you send it through to the address in the magazine it should come through ok........We have been having some real problems with email providers.

Thank you
Phil
Tim

Post by Tim »

I got mine in yesterday's mail, including the story about Miss Moneypenny. Great effort, another good read this one. I reckon this issue was a bit thicker than the last one. Nice one Phil and Carrie.

Tim
Dean
MMC Member

Post by Dean »

Tim wrote:I got mine in yesterday's mail, including the story about Miss Moneypenny. Great effort, another good read this one. I reckon this issue was a bit thicker than the last one. Nice one Phil and Carrie.

Tim
You got yours first again Tim? You're not even on the mainland.
What the hell do they do with the post in QLD? :shock:
Dean
Tim

Post by Tim »

The postie needs to keep moving here to stay warm. Your postie is probably surfing or sunbathing.

A curious thing though. I've been receiving lots of lovely little parcels of ebay purchases from the UK, and many of them arrive faster than ones sent from within Australia.

Tim

Return to “Club Talk”