Flowery power seats

NiceMini

Flowery power seats

Post by NiceMini »

hi there ppl, my mokes life started out as a flower power fabric printed pickup, ive got the front seats there not in too brilliant condition but could probably clean up a little, are these valuable and is it worth cleaning them up and puttung them back in?? also does anyone know of any repro flower power hoods for the pickup (stretches over the aluminium roll cage on but squishes back seat passengers heads?!
73 Aussie moke home on th'orange :)
79 mini van
94 mini 35 sports pack
69 vw camper
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

Post by Nigel(no top)Sykes »

There was a flower power hood and sides on eBay (Aus) a week or so back . I don't think they were over expesive
Doug G
MMC Member

Post by Doug G »

I personally wouldn't buy flowery seat covers. BUT what about putting them on eBay?
Having a moking good time!
Tim

Re: Flowery power seats

Post by Tim »

They are quite rare. The fabric isn't available any more. I'm still kicking myself that I forgot to bid on that roof last week.

The Moke below belongs to Aussie Moker Marcello. It shows them off nicely. The vinyl is called "Orange Bali". It was used on the first export spec Californians around 1970.

[img:640:480]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j2/ma ... ctures.jpg[/img]

Tim
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

Post by Nigel(no top)Sykes »

What's wrong with flowery seats Doug ? They'd go nice with your forest green :lol:
Doug G
MMC Member

Post by Doug G »

Nigel(no top)Sykes wrote:What's wrong with flowery seats Doug ? They'd go nice with your forest green :lol:
You are ever such a nice guy :wink: to say that, but I personally do not like them.
Having a moking good time!

Return to “Hood/Seats”