$90 Million Dollars

Freewheeling banter.....anything goes as long as it's clean and nothing to do with Mokes.
Dean
MMC Member

$90 Million Dollars

Post by Dean »

Mmmmm, how many Mokes could It buy do you reckon?

http://www.news.com.au/business/money/s ... 13,00.html

Dean (clutching his ticket)
Dean
MMC Member

Re: $90 Million Dollars

Post by Dean »

PS: That converts to around £44 million GBP or $191 million East Carribean Dollars Doug.
Dean
Tim

Post by Tim »

Don't get too excited Dean, as Dr Carl says, your chances of winning are only improved a tiny bit by actually buying a ticket.

Tim
Dean
MMC Member

Post by Dean »

Tim wrote:Don't get too excited Dean, as Dr Carl says, your chances of winning are only improved a tiny bit by actually buying a ticket.

Tim
Arhh but it was worth a punt, it finished at $106 AUD million split between two winning tickets and as they say "You've gotta be in it to win it".
I managed to get 4 numbers up anyway which payed for my ticket so nothing was lost.

At times like these, I still bore people with the story of my near jackpot on the UK lottery 15 years ago when I was just 1 number out from the big one. I got a nice cash prize (spent long ago) but when Monday morning came around and I hauled myself out of bed again at 4AM to head for work, all I could think was "b******, I was so close to a lifetime of sleep-in's".
Dean
Tim

Post by Tim »

Good point, if I had 106Mill I could pay someone to get up with the baby at 5:30 each morning. Pretty dark and cold here at that time of day.

Tim

Return to “Side Scream”