Site hacked???

Posts specific about mokeclub.org, its features and its use.
Icantlogin

Re: Site hacked???

Post by Icantlogin »

Well it might be welcome back to some.... Don't think you'll see nigel no top again though ! He can't log in and there's no way of getting help unless you're logged in (catch 22 or what)
Dean
MMC Member

Post by Dean »

Icantlogin wrote:Well it might be welcome back to some.... Don't think you'll see nigel no top again though ! He can't log in and there's no way of getting help unless you're logged in (catch 22 or what)
Well you could just email me (address in the mag if you get those) or you could use the contact form on the website or you could just register a new account and......oh, you've just done that. So Nigel, what's the problem? :wink:
Dean
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

Post by Nigel(no top)Sykes »

I think the biggest part of the problem was the lack of memory (mine mostly) but it's all fixed now thanks to you Dean
Come on summer
janz
MMC Member

Post by janz »

On the subject of the forum going private and only allowing registered members in..... this might be an idea:

I think believe that we should allow non forum members to look at a limited number of posts or access a limited number of times. This will let them get a feel for the content and join if they wish to contribute - if they don't - a simple message stating 'oops, you've accessed our forum several times now, you appear to be interested, so why not join'
Get a life, Get a Moke...
JanZ
Dean
MMC Member

Post by Dean »

As you have probably noticed, we have changed URL again (please update your bookmark to this site).
The Gallery is now back online.
There are still a few minor blips to be ironed out (the site logo for one) and these will be attended to in the next few days.
Dean
Doug G
MMC Member

Post by Doug G »

Keep up the good work.

Trust the 'hacker' cannot attack in the same manner as before.
Having a moking good time!
janz
MMC Member

Post by janz »

Hackers should have their proverbials extracted via their back passages :twisted: Wot - no bad words used :wink:
Get a life, Get a Moke...
JanZ

Return to “Site Discuss”