Mini Moke for Sale. Essex

Mokes for sale
fistral fig

Mini Moke for Sale. Essex

Post by fistral fig »

1989 Portugese Mini Moke 998cc, 17863 miles, all white with red piping and trim, mot, tax, in very good original condition (but not concours perfect), never been restored or resprayed, modifications since I have owned it include fitting 5 no 13" x 5" period GB Minator silver powdercoated wheels and 5 new tyres with 7mm of tread spare unused, changing all the lights over to period English Mk1 lucas lights front and rear, and adding 2 period wipac lamps for reverse and rear fog to fit in with the English Mk1 look, specially manufactured zinc plated and powder coated font and rear bumpers and special one off rear spare wheel mount which fits really well, this allowed for the number plate to be positioned where the early cars had them.
Pioneer face off CD stereo with speakers hidden under rear seat.
When I purchased this Moke in 2011 I had a new "Runamoke" hood with their revised side screens (which are a big improvement on the original design), and special red mats fitted at a cost of £1000, it fits well and is still in perfect condition today. I do have a lot of paper work for this car too.
The personal registration number shown in the pictures is not included in the sale, and the original G reg would be replaced unless the new owner wishes to negotiate for it separately.
The beauty of this Moke it has the looks of an English Mk 1 but has all the safety benefits and reliability and road presence of a Portugese Moke with the extra engine power and braking ability for modern day driving, column stalk controls, high back front seats with headrests, full roll bar, 4 proper inertia reel seat belts, dual circuit brakes,and much more.
There are 2 sets of keys, original jack and tool kit and is fitted with immobiliser.
Recent new brake master cylinder and balance valve fitted.
The original steering wheel and floor mats can be replaced if required before purchase.
Everything is present and works,and does not require rebuilding or restoring, email for more pictures £10950.00

--------------------------------------------------NOW SOLD-----------------------------------------------

Return to “Mokes For Sale”