Put the Hood up today.

Robin Jones

Put the Hood up today.

Post by Robin Jones »

I put the hood up for my first time and sat in the car today. (Bonnet is hood to me and hood is top to me.) Reminisced a little. I have been thinking of a way to do a custom cushion for the little squirt too. Not going to be on the road with him other than buzzing the development nearby and as a taxi for friends at Mid-Ohio.
12249614_10207936206464654_3779534023818698821_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
This is Matt Jones Son of Robin.
Wally2
MMC Member

Re: Put the Hood up today.

Post by Wally2 »

Hi Matt,
I recently had a couple of new seat cushions made at a local upholstery shop, using one of my existing cushions as a pattern, I got them to make me two new ones but twice as thick. They are much more comfortable!
Cheers
Chris
Chris
WEEMOKE
JUX180D
Robin Jones

Post by Robin Jones »

I was thinking something a little more for a toddler. I will probably have something done by an upholsterer. I have this vision of putting a false wheel, stick and 3 pedals in his reach. The little munchkin has caught the car bug from me and his late paw paw.
This is Matt Jones Son of Robin.
grantourer
MMC Member

Post by grantourer »

Hi Matt. Why not put your youngster in the Moke, and then add cushions until you have the right position, then get the measuring stick out. ( this assumes that said Toddler can sit still, for long enough!!) and you should have a good idea of the cushion sizes you need.
Regards, Graham & Judith
1981 Aussie Moke
1989 Portuguese Moke
1979 Clubman Estate

Return to “Hood/Seats”