Initial Info from the organisers

Lengries/Bavaria, Germany
Sascha

Re: Initial Info from the organisers

Post by Sascha »

Ela booked the campsite weeks ago and we got the confirmation ;-)
Arriving on Thursday 26th and staying till August 5th.
govig

Post by govig »

Sorry for the late reply Daniel.

We didn't get a response from the campsite but we had some mail go missing too (which isn't obvious at the time :shock: ). Trying again today with a new email address.

Apparently our mail server had an intermittent problem during December and January with thousands affected and the lost mail is completely unrecoverable. If anyone else has sent anything and didn't receive a reply, sorry. We are now on jon@dep24.eu and gill@dep24.eu
flyboy

Post by flyboy »

Hi,
I had e mailed the camp site several times and not had a response so I e mailed Patrick and he advised me that the snows were only just melting so the site had been closed.
We go our confirmation on Friday last week, so my suggestion would be if you have no luck this time give Patrick a swift message and he will kindly sort it out with them by phone.
Hope that helps.
Look forward to seeing you there, Stephen and Kate.
dingbat0

Post by dingbat0 »

Finally got the Moke off the trailer last week after Switzerland 2015!!! New head gasket, hoses, radiator, brakes freed off and a bit of bodywork and paint and we're mobile again, (should have done it sooner). Booked ferries and campsite no problem, leaving 22nd July and returning 4th August. Hoping to get the Hustler 6 finished to bring, almost there! Looking forward to seeing everyone again, Mick and Yvonne.
Daniel
MMC Member

Post by Daniel »

govig wrote:Sorry for the late reply Daniel.

We didn't get a response from the campsite but we had some mail go missing too (which isn't obvious at the time :shock: ). Trying again today with a new email address.
No problem, if you have any problems please let me know and I will try to help or just contact Patrick.
As Stephen wrote they had a lot of snow and the campsite is open just in summer but normally they should have responded to your e-mails within a couple of days.

See you all soon,
Daniel
The Moke model car overview: http://www.mokemodels.com
Daniel
MMC Member

Post by Daniel »

dingbat0 wrote:Finally got the Moke off the trailer last week after Switzerland 2015!!! New head gasket, hoses, radiator, brakes freed off and a bit of bodywork and paint and we're mobile again, (should have done it sooner). Booked ferries and campsite no problem, leaving 22nd July and returning 4th August. Hoping to get the Hustler 6 finished to bring, almost there! Looking forward to seeing everyone again, Mick and Yvonne.
So it is your Hustler registered for the IMMM? I was just wondering who it is when looking on the registration site.
Good to hear your Moke is running again. I also have to do some work (checking brakes and new oil) within the next days as it is just registered again after winter break. Hope to make the first small trip next sunday. :roll:

Regards,
Daniel
The Moke model car overview: http://www.mokemodels.com
govig

Post by govig »

Hi,
I had e mailed the camp site several times and not had a response so I e mailed Patrick and he advised me that the snows were only just melting so the site had been closed.
We go our confirmation on Friday last week, so my suggestion would be if you have no luck this time give Patrick a swift message and he will kindly sort it out with them by phone.
Hope that helps. Look forward to seeing you there, Stephen and Kate.
All sorted and confirmation received from the campsite this morning. :) Looking forward to the trip and just trying to decide if we should trailer the Moke or drive it.
johng
MMC Member

Post by johng »

Maybe the name gives you a clue ! International Mini Moke Meeting - So DRIVE it :D :D :D But most important is to be there .... drive it .... trailer it .... air freight - Can't wait for this and in a really beautiful region of Germany
Esslinger

Lenggries

Post by Esslinger »

Hi all

If I don't have to move my house during this last weekend in July I will definitely make it to Lenggries.
Hope to see you all there
Wolf
I know it's only a MOKE but I like it, like it, yes, I do ....

Portuguese Moke
danny-kris

Post by danny-kris »

Where are the pictures ?
govig

Post by govig »

If I knew how to start a new album in Gallery>events>2017 , they would be there.....
Wally2
MMC Member

Post by Wally2 »

Hi Jon,
Instructions to create an album is in 'site discuss' i.e.
https://www.mokeclub.org/forum/viewtopi ... =44&t=3935

I've created one for you under IMMM in 2017, so get loading!!
Cheers
Chris
Chris
WEEMOKE
JUX180D
grantourer
MMC Member

Post by grantourer »

Hi all. What a brilliant event. We had a great time, some good runs amongst the Bavarian countryside, and good weather. Apart from a thunder storm on the Sunday. Event started on Friday with the opening night and presentations. Saturday nights Barbeque was a very good evening. On the Saturday there where over 50 Mokes gathered around Fred's front lawn.

Thanks to Patrick and the members of the Munich Mini Club for organising a very good event.
Regards, Graham & Judith
1981 Aussie Moke
1989 Portuguese Moke
1979 Clubman Estate
Wally2
MMC Member

Post by Wally2 »

hi graham & Judith,
Any photos?

Chris
Chris
WEEMOKE
JUX180D
grantourer
MMC Member

Post by grantourer »

Wally2 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 18:51 hi graham & Judith,
Any photos?

Chris
Hi Chris, some pictures uploaded, more to follow. Why don't you start planning for next year? will be somewhere in the Spessart region of Germany, an easy run on the other side, with your nice new and properly tuned Motor, and Frankfurt Airport is not that far away, so Marg could fly out and back. The B&B's in this area are fantastic, used them for business rather than a 4* hotel.
Regards, Graham & Judith
1981 Aussie Moke
1989 Portuguese Moke
1979 Clubman Estate

Return to “IMMM 2017 - July 28th/30th”