Insurance Renewal

Questions (and answers) about Mokes that are not covered elsewhere.
Tony Freeman

Insurance Renewal

Post by Tony Freeman »

I am with Heritage for my insurance with agreed value the renewal is £99 plus £25 for policy plus 35.50 breakdown. I have tried Carole Nash but the guy said the broker could'nt find the vehicle and would get back to me but did'nt. If my memory serves someone is with CN for their insurance,if so would they let me know how much they pay? and whether they had the same problem.
johng
MMC Member

Re: Insurance Renewal

Post by johng »

Gosh that's cheaper than mine - Still with Heritage and I just paid £120 premium + £25 service + B/d cover. Must be the dodgy area I live in and cos you can't drive more than 10 miles without falling off the edge of the island :D
Wally2
MMC Member

Post by Wally2 »

hi John,
I am with CN and paid £116 for the Moke with 5000 miles and breakdown cover and 15% discount for being a Moke Club Member.
The guy to talk to is Peter McIlvenny on 01619272415, just mention you are in the Club and want to avail yourself of the 15% discount.
His email address is:-
petermcilvenny@carolenash.com

Cheers
Chris
Chris
WEEMOKE
JUX180D
Tony Freeman

Post by Tony Freeman »

Hi John,
Mine is also garaged at night so when I come out in the morning the wheels are still on it.
Jez

Post by Jez »

I thought I may as well join in.

I have just renewed my Policy with Lancaster Insurance who I've been with since 2006. I paid 83.70 for fully comp with 6000 mile limit and an extra 17 pounds for an agreed evaluation.

Me thinks that's pretty competitive ?

Best wishes all

Jez

DBL 785B
johng
MMC Member

Post by johng »

WoW Jez - That's good - Anyone get theirs cheaper ? Please join in

Tony ... No problem when you stay here before National - We put yours in my garage cos mine enjoys the outdoors and camping :lol:
Tony Freeman

Post by Tony Freeman »

Hi,
Just to let you know the outcome of my renewal, Carole Nash got back to me with £149.00 including breakdown and agreed value which I have accepted.

Return to “Moke Talk”