How many posts????

Posts relating to the Club.
janz
MMC Member

How many posts????

Post by janz »

I find it absolutely amazing that even after having put my 2 beloved Mokes, FUD and Minty into storage in July 2015 - poor things haven't seen the light of day since - and having moved to the 'Sarf' o' France almost 3 years ago, and and and... having ignored the forum for over a year.... I am still number 5 on the post count - that's just 'barkin' :shock:
Anyway, miss my Mokes dearly - probably need recommissioning - been trying to find someone to sort it... Fred.... where are ya?! Still, priorities have changed somewhat. Hope to get behind the wheel again soon.
Get a life, Get a Moke...
JanZ
Doug G
MMC Member

Re: How many posts????

Post by Doug G »

When do you think you might be able to get your Moke out and back on the road?

Says me with 4433 posts. :o
Having a moking good time!
Wally2
MMC Member

Post by Wally2 »

Hi Jan,
Really great to see you on here again and to read that you are to get behind the moke wheel again! :D
Hope to see you over here soon.
Cheers
Chris
WEEMOKE
JUX180D
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

Post by Nigel(no top)Sykes »

Janz...............I'm not sure if your post is a reflection of the forum or your posting proclivity :lol:
Come on summer
janz
MMC Member

Post by janz »

Hmmmm Nigel, would be hard to say..... but possibly more to do with other member's posting proclivity :wink:
Doing a lot of travel at the mo - work of course, got to pay for all this renovation work somehow. Working on getting 'a Moke' over here in the next 2 months. Was hoping to have had works done prior to it descending on the 'Giant Lily Pad - (France) :lol: but timing's not been that great.
Wally2 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 16:21 Hi Jan,
Really great to see you on here again and to read that you are to get behind the moke wheel again! :D
Hope to see you over here soon.
Cheers
Not sure what kind of Moking I will get to do in the UK. I don't come over often enough, and when I do, it's for work plus perhaps a weekend to see the kids. I am still toying with the idea of selling my 64 Minty in the UK. I won't have time or funds to do her justice, but will be a heartbreaker if n when it happens. Mind you... when you see the Moke terrain I have here.... for a start, can you imagine an 848 standard tune making it up the Col d'Aubisque with me in it? :o
Doug G wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 14:11 When do you think you might be able to get your Moke out and back on the road?

Says me with 4433 posts. :o
Yo Doug, you'll always be king of the posts :lol: - Hoping to be behind the wheel in April.... This year 8) Fellow Moker has offered to bring Moke over on a trailer when over for a visit, so if all goes to plan... I will be seriously indebted :lol:

BTW, anyone got a good offer for a 85% original 1964 Mk1 - drives like new, 34K miles and serious provenance (think Beatles)? Will eventually need a sympathetic restoration - but, original engine and box as well as dynamo and long fill neck rad - yes.... the original one!
Get a life, Get a Moke...
JanZ
Doug G
MMC Member

Post by Doug G »

Did you sell your 85% moke?

How about some pictures?
Having a moking good time!

Return to “Club Talk”