Portuguese Moke for sale 1989

Mokes for sale
AndyR

Portuguese Moke for sale 1989

Post by AndyR »

More details and photos will be added over the weekend. Wanted to advertise here first before going wider.
Original UK RHD imported to UK at first registration, 5 owners including myself, always remained in UK.
Current, original milage 21000. Engine original 998cc
I have owned the Moke since June 2007. Used sparingly and when not raining. Always stored in garage.
It has had a complete rebuild by Runamoke from whom we purchased but we do not have documented proof.
The moke is in white and in all-round excellent condition, includes new hood from runamoke that has seen little use. Internal like new and starts every time and runs well.
Just had new accelerator cable as this decided to break on me. We have not had the need for any repairs in the 11 years we have owned it and have had it serviced regularly, Always passes MOT, only advisory a couple of years ago was the front tyres, which were replaced.
Milage for last 4 years
Present C. 21500
2017 20832
2016 20657
2015 20546
2014 20423
As you can see not used much, mainly to go and get ice cream!
There is one point where paint has come off on front of rear wheel arch (about 2 x 3 cm) with a little surface rust only

As mentioned will add pictures over the weekend

Price, I am looking for £15,500 due to condition, original UK RHD and low milage
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
werewolf

Re: Portuguese Moke for sale 1989

Post by werewolf »

I can Not see the photos?/ can you email to be at bille.cox@hotmail.com . I am Cash buyer for most mokes.. later bc

Return to “Mokes For Sale”