wanted to buy . used UK , OZ or mokes from Portual

Mokes and related items wanted
werewolf

wanted to buy . used UK , OZ or mokes from Portual

Post by werewolf »

hi . I am buying for most.. proper mokes...
if they run and drive and NOT rusted out.. I do NOT buy sight unseen.. as I have contact in the UK that can come look in person and check the Red V 5 match the moke.. I only deal in CASH notes.. to buy or sell.. I will buy ANY WHERE world wide... thanks bill cox MBA lic North Carolina dealer.. NC manufacture.. bonded US CUSTOMS importer
Nigel Babb

Re: wanted to buy . used UK , OZ or mokes from Portual

Post by Nigel Babb »

Hi, I have a 1965 Moke. The Moke Club have authenticated it as a genuine Moke. They have submitted all documentation to DVLA and we should have registration in 2 weeks. I have a heritage certificate, made in January 1965. Nut and bolt restoration. Once registered, it is up for sale. Interested? Mail me nigelburningduck@gmail.com and I will send you pictures.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
werewolf

Post by werewolf »

hi nigel. I can NOT the attachements ?/ send me couple photos .. price?? have you tried to sell on www.bringatrailer.com here in the USA?? a uk moke just sold for $40k. USD.. last month.. thanks bc bille.cox@hotmail.com
werewolf

Post by werewolf »

hi nigel.. thanks for the photos.. let me know IF and WHEN you a red V5c from DVLA for your moke.. i can NOT import to USA with a title of some sort.. later bc
BobL

Post by BobL »

Hi
I have a RHD 1978 Australian Moke with a galvanised body for sale 87000 miles on the clock. Forest Green in excellent condition with a new Tan Hood and side screens fitted in 2015.
Are you interested?
Bob Lenton
werewolf

Post by werewolf »

BobL.. where is this moke located. . ?? I need to send someone in person to look at it. and check the vin number against the red V5.. thanks bc.. ps.. send me a few photos . jpg to bille.cox@hotmail.com

Return to “Wanted”