Morris Mini Moke Rare 1968

Mokes for sale
arnie@lyc.co.uk

Morris Mini Moke Rare 1968

Post by arnie@lyc.co.uk »

This 1968 Moke runs really well with a 1275 engine, I do have the original engine 850 as well which you would be welcome to have.The moke used to be a Police car in Rhodesia Thus the taller windscreen so they can wear there helmet and then went to Malta .It has been registered in uk and it MOT AND TAX exempt .I also have just fitted the windscreen wipers and new motor and just been through a new MOT.As you can see she is in need of sprucing up but certainly can be used as is. I would suggest a viewing of the moke , the body work needs some work and needs new rubbers round the windscreen really , There are new seat cushions and a new windscreen motor .I have the heritage cert and all the other paperwork. I am not sure exactly what these go for now but i would like to get £10.000 Please feel free to call me on 07970614438 or e mail at arnie@lyc.co.uk , the moke is based in Lymington Hampshire , Kind regards John
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by arnie@lyc.co.uk on Wed Dec 19, 2018 19:56, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Mokes For Sale”