Initial Details & tickets

The International Mini Meeting
Bristol, UK
jocro69

Initial Details & tickets

Post by jocro69 »

The Mini Moke Club will have two areas at the IMM2019. One for accommodation and the other for display. The latter will feature the club exhibition, hospitality area and Moke display - a minimum of 4 at any time, the cars for which will be rotated from those attending the meeting.
The size of the other will depend upon the number of Mokes attending. To assist in the planning for this, it is important to know as soon as possible, the likely number of attendees who intend to make use of this allocated accommodation space. (it would also be helpful to know of those intending to attend, with a Moke, who are arranging rented accommodation - on or off site)
Tickets are selling fast, though there are plenty available, but please remember that prices will increase, if you leave purchase too late! https://imm2019.co.uk/get-your-tickets/
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

Re: Initial Details & tickets

Post by Nigel(no top)Sykes »

we shall be there with a party of six, 1 puck,1 tent and 1 camper van. There should be 4 mokes accompanying us with any luck
Come on summer
woolfie

Post by woolfie »

I will see you all there 1 Moke and me
Wind in the hair fun :D
woolfie

Post by woolfie »

Does anyone know if the IMM tickets have been sent out yet? . I'm old fashioned and like to have tickets early and not sent out a week before the event. Cheers. George.
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

We’ve not got any tickets yet.......we have however got the receipt from when we paid for them in Portugal
Come on summer
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

Oh, and don’t forget. The ticket sales have only recently closed so there’s time yet
Come on summer
woolfie

Post by woolfie »

Cheers Nigel
jocro69

Post by jocro69 »

CALLING ALL MOKE CLUB MEMBERS
In August this year the Mini community will be celebrating 60 years since the launch of the Mini, and 55 years since the commercial launch of the Mini Moke
This unique occasion will occur at the IMM2019 Event which is being held near Bristol from 8th to 12th August this year.
Many of you have already purchased weekend tickets and, if you haven’t, they are still available here: https://imm2019.co.uk/wp-content/upload ... ddress.pdf
Others may only wish to attend the ‘60th Birthday Party’ on Sunday 11th, and ‘Day Tickets’ are available on the gate during this day at just £20/person.
The Mini Moke Club will have two dedicated areas for the use of members, one for camping and the other for the display of Mokes, day visitors and club activities.
In order to make sure that members are properly accommodated and thoroughly enjoy the event, it is most important that the club, and the IMM organisers, know how many members of the Mini Moke Club will be attending. For this purpose, I would be grateful if you could email: richard.crowe@mokeclub.org with answers to the following questions.
1. Are you attending and camping at the IMM2019 for the weekend?
2. Please indicate if you have a caravan or motorhome or tent?
3. Are you attending IMM2019 for the weekend, but NOT camping?
4. Are you attending IMM2019 on just Sunday 11th?
I will be compiling the figures over the next 5 days and look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible, to make the planning of this event as good as it can be.
Very many thanks
THE MINI MOKE CLUB
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

My reply has been posted to you
Come on summer
Jez

Post by Jez »

As has mine

Jez
DBL 785B
jocro69

Post by jocro69 »

Thanks Nigel and Jez. It is to be hoped that all are as diligent as you, and that I have a complete list by this time next week.
If I don't have replies we could end up with a space too small for our needs. Spread the word & shout it throughout the club!
grantourer
MMC Member

Post by grantourer »

Richard, email sent.
Regards, Graham & Judith
1981 Aussie Moke
1989 Portuguese Moke
1979 Clubman Estate
Moking Culford

Post by Moking Culford »

Hello
I'm new to this having just registered. I have sent an email to Richard saying that I'm attending but its not answered all the points required. My wife and I are looking to attend the whole event, and I'll be coming in my campervan and staying in that.
Hope to meet some of you there over the 4 days.
Cheers
David
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

I’m sure you will David, in fact you’ll probably have trouble avoiding us :D
Come on summer
jocro69

Post by jocro69 »

Thanks for the information, David. The more I get, from whatever source, is vital in ensuring we have adiquate space for every one who attends.

If anyone else is attending and has not let me know (this includes Sunday visitors) please put fingers to keyboard and email me as soon as possible: richard.crowe@mokeclub.org

Return to “IMM 2019 - August 8th-12th”