Re: Initial Details & tickets

Post by Nigel(no top)Sykes »

Following a false start I’ve now got my first two (of six) IMM tickets :D
Origami abilities will be required by the way
Come on summer
Moking Culford

Post by Moking Culford »

Where abouts is the Moke Club camping area? Hopefully I will find it tomorrow so I can meet you all. In the organised chaos of today I just found a space and parked up. I hope to find you all tomorrow.
Cheers
David
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

Post by Nigel(no top)Sykes »

Having just returned from bristol and unpacked the drying process can now begin. I must give a big thanks to Richard for all his excellent organising, especially the birthday cake that was thoroughly enjoyed by all (except me) who were there to join in the birthday chorus, David and Sandra for their rubber selling and membership corralling expertise and to Hilary for the sale of over £400 of clothing in less than a day. And thanks to the other Dave for his gazebo supply job...certainly helped in the odd passing shower.
The organising team of the IMM did a top rate job coping, not only with the IMMers but the marvellous English weather :wink:
Come on summer
jocro69

Post by jocro69 »

Hi - Hope that you arrived home safely from IMM, and have now dried out!

Because I was extensively tied up with organising the activities in the main event shed, and then leading the Moke Trip to Wales; sadly I did not have the opportunity to take many pictures or videos of Mokes@IMM2019

I would like to make a comprehensive record of the Moke Club at this event, and would therefore appreciate seeing any photos or video that you have.

You can attach them to a reply, or If you want to post them on the club facebook page or website gallery, I can pick them up from there.

For better quality, it would be good to use one of the free cloud transfer sites like: https://www.dropbox.com/en_GB/basic or https://wetransfer.com/

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks in advance, and all the best.

Richard

Moke Club Publicity Officer

richard.crowe@mokeclub.org

Return to “IMM 2019 - August 8th-12th”