International Mini Meeting Geiselwind, Germany Thursday 30th May - Monday June 3rd

grantourer
MMC Member

International Mini Meeting Geiselwind, Germany Thursday 30th May - Monday June 3rd

Post by grantourer »

The event takes place in Geiselwind in the Franconian region of Bavaria. The central location is an ideal place for Mini owners from near and far to meet old friends and perhaps make new friends while taking part in a variety of games and activities. Tickets and more information can be found on the IMM 2024 website https://imm2024.de Tickets purchased for the postponed 2021 event have been carried forward to the new event.

Regards, Graham.
Moke Club Events Coordinator
Regards, Graham & Judith
1981 Aussie Moke
1989 Portuguese Moke
1979 Clubman Estate
Jez

Re: International Mini Meeting Geiselwind, Germany Thursday 3oth May - Monday June 3rd

Post by Jez »

I've emailed them twice now but still haven't received a reply or my tickets which I bought in Bristol, are they going to be contacting us in due course, or is there anything further I need to do?

Thanks

Jez
DBL 785B
grantourer
MMC Member

Re: International Mini Meeting Geiselwind, Germany Thursday 3oth May - Monday June 3rd

Post by grantourer »

Hi Jez. Did you keep a copy of the tickets you purchased in Bristol, if so you are good to go.
Regards, Graham & Judith
1981 Aussie Moke
1989 Portuguese Moke
1979 Clubman Estate
Jez

Re: International Mini Meeting Geiselwind, Germany Thursday 30th May - Monday June 3rd

Post by Jez »

I just got a receipt best I can recall, but who on earth knows where that's gone after all the time passed. But I do recall that when they issued the receipt they put all my & John's details on a laptop or similar device. So who knows. It would be good to hear from them after 2 emails already.

Patience virtue and all that. I must of missed that lesson !

All the best

Jez
DBL 785B
peterbradbury

Re: International Mini Meeting Geiselwind, Germany Thursday 30th May - Monday June 3rd

Post by peterbradbury »

I'm intending to start planning my trip in the next week or so. Is anyone planning to travel together with an overnight stop somewhere in Germany?
67 Morris Moke

Return to “Events 2024”