moke colour codes (vintage)

Questions (and answers) about Mokes that are not covered elsewhere.
josebutt

moke colour codes (vintage)

Post by josebutt »

i am looking into restoring a mini moke 1988 and a cagiva mini moke 1993.

i am looking for the possibilities of the colours to be classified as vintage and being authentic and did not manage to find the codes and colours.
Tim

Re: moke colour codes (vintage)

Post by Tim »

I'm not sure if this will work, its an image off Facebook. It's an appendix from a book, possibly Moke: The History, available from the club shop.

Tim
Any sarcastic, ignorant, libellous, unfounded or stupid opinions expressed in or through this message are the opinions of the author and do not reflect the opinions or views of any member of The Mini Moke Club or the opinions or views of any other individual.
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

Post by Nigel(no top)Sykes »

Yes, I can confirm that. There is a list covering 1985 - 1989 and also one for 1983/84 in the book
I must add that the book is available in the clubs webshop at a remarkably reasonable price.
Come on summer
Tim

Post by Tim »

Now that I'm home, I've located my copy. I see that it also has a table of colours for later 1991-92 Cagiva Mokes, similar but with some differences.

I'd forgotten how much interesting Moke trivia is collected together in the book - I agree, excellent value!
I've linked the club's web shop to the image below. Click on it and buy one!

cheers
Tim
Any sarcastic, ignorant, libellous, unfounded or stupid opinions expressed in or through this message are the opinions of the author and do not reflect the opinions or views of any member of The Mini Moke Club or the opinions or views of any other individual.

Return to “Moke Talk”